Are you ready for Tarif 590?

As of April 2018, all therapists wishing to be reimbursed by insurances for their treatments need to use the new Tarif 590 format.

You can find more information on Tarif 590 in our FAQ below.

We got your back

If you are using Stairlin you have nothing to worry about because we take care of everything for you:

We generate the invoice at the end of each appointment

You review the invoice and can edit it if necessary

You release the invoice (one tap of your finger)

We send the invoice directly to your patient

This is it! At the end of the consultation, your invoice will be waiting for you. In most cases all you have to do is simply tap on “release” and we send it to your patients directly.

If you wish to print the invoice and give it in person that’s also possible... but we like the rainforest so we hope you opt for the green way and simply tap on “release”, we will take care of the rest for you!

Tarif 590 FAQ

What is Tarif 590?

Tarif 590 is an effort by the Swiss insurance companies to harmonize the different invoicing format in Switzerland.

Who is concerned by Tarif 590?

Any alternative medicine practitioner that wishes to have his services reimbursed by the insurances in Switzerland.

How does Tarif 590 work?

Under the new systems, alternative medicine practitioners need to use either the provided PDF template to generate their invoices manually, use a third party solution. Alternatively, you can use Stairlin because we generate the invoices in the proper format for you at the end of every consultation.

What do I need to generate Tarif 590 invoices?

Under the new systems, alternative medicine practitioners need to use either the PDF template provided to them by the insurances to generate their invoices manually or use a third party solution. Alternatively, you can use Stairlin because we generate the invoices in the proper format for you at the end of every consultation.

Can I simply print an invoice and fill it manually?

No, it is unfortunately not allowed by the new regulation.

How can I use Tarif 590 with Stairlin? Do I need to do anything?

Using Tarif 590 with Stairlin is very easy: we do everything for you. You only need to setup your services once: when you create your business profile. After that, we take care of the rest! If you need any help contact us we’ll make sure you are all set.

How much more does it cost to use Tarif 590 with Stairlin?

Nothing, Zero, Zip, Nada. Tarif 590 is part of the core experience of Stairlin and is already included in our pricing. This is because we know that without proper invoicing you can’t do your job as a therapist.